This is what I think is funny…
- High school students are expected to know every answer on a test, yet the teachers aren’t willing to answer questions before we take the test.
- 14% of sweethearts in high school get married.. this leads to number 3.
- My parents who are high school sweethearts expect us to find our husband in high school too.
- We’re expected to know what we want to do, where we want to do it and have the entire plan laid out.
- I want to be a teacher, and I find that quite funny.
- Intelligence doesn’t even play a role in class, the favorites and the overly emotional based arguments win favor of the class. Facts should be in there somewhere.
- Religion is still prominent through out schools… ugh.
- People will find taking religion out of the pledge of Allegiance disrespectful.
- The society which we live in.